A psychologist who assessed Amber Heard made an explosive diagnosis...
27 April 2022 — In the defamation trial of Johnny Depp v Amber Heard, a psychologist who assessed Amber Heard testified that she suffers from two personality disorders.
- The psychologist diagnosed Amber Heard with borderline personality disorder.
- Symptoms of borderline personality disorder include emotional instability, distorted self-image, and impulsive behavior.
- Amber Heard also has histrionic personality disorder, according to the psychologist.
- Histrionic personality disorder is characterized by excessive attention-seeking behavior, exaggerated emotions, and lack of care for others.
- The psychologist also testified that Amber Heard does not display signs of post-traumatic stress disorder.
The psychologist, who was brought in by Depp's legal team, had conducted extensive tests and interviews with Miss Heard and reviewed her medical history. She also testified that Miss Heard appeared to fake symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder, suggesting that the accusations of abuse against Johnny Depp were false.
FACT-CHECK GUARANTEE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb2p5xR9xjY/ [Straight from the source]